Full Moon Egg Toast
A delicious beaten egg cooked in the center of a piece of bread and eaten with a fork is a great way to enjoy an egg in a slightly different way. This is a fun, easy and quick recipe for working people, just to include proteins in their diet. It’s always a comforting breakfast and great way to combine eggs and toast. This is also one of the best evening snacks for your kids. Must try and we are sure your kid will love it! Post your reviews with a hashtag #IMadeIt.
Special equipment: I am using skillet today to fry the egg and the bread and a small bowl to cut the bread round in shape.
Complete Full Moon Egg Toast Recipe
One of the quick and different toast recipe with egg. Hope this will help you guys when you are running out of time.
2 minPrep Time
8 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 Bread Slices
- 1 Beaten Egg
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black pepper (as per taste)
- Milk (2 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon of Oil/Ghee/Butter (to fry)
- For Egg mixture, take a bowl, add salt and Black pepper and then 2 tablespoons of milk and mix well. After this break the egg in the above mixture and beat everything well.
- Cut a hole in the center of the bread slice with the help of a small bowl and lay in the hot oil greased skillet.
- Now pour the beaten egg into the hole. Continue to cook until the egg is cooked and mostly firm. Flip again and cook a minute more to assure that the egg is cooked properly on both sides. Serve immediately.
You can use aluminum foil to wrap the food so that it will be moist till your kid luncj break.
Make Full Moon Egg Toast at home – Step by Step with Pictures
You might also like Spanish Omelet. Must try!