Peanut Chutney Recipe, How to make Peanut Chutney at home, Quick Peanut Chutney Recipe
Peanut Chutney is very good substitute of Coconut Chutney and good to be severed with idli, vada and dosa. Not only this, this chutney won’t get spoiled if you keep in tiffin box or keep out. Apart from this, it is very easy to cook and is been loved by everyone. Below is the step by step procedure with picture. Must try at home!
Find Complete Peanut Chutney Recipe
Peanut Chutney is good substitute of Coconut Chutney and good to be severed with idli, vada and dosa.
5 minPrep Time
7 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts
- Green Chilies – 2
- Red Chilies – 1 or 2 accordingly
- Curry Leaves
- Finely chopped coriander Leaves
- Water for grinding Chutney
- Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Garlic – 1 or 2
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil and add broken Red chilies, peanuts, garlic, green chilies and salt as per taste.
- Fry the above on low to medium flame for 3-4 mins. You will notice golden brown color of peanuts after frying.
- Let this mixture cool down.
- After it get cooled, add the above in small blender. Also, add 1/2 tbsp. of tamarind paste.
- Pour some water and grind the peanut chutney to smooth consistency.
- Add more salt if required.
- Your Peanut Chutney is ready to be served with Idli, Vada or Dosa.
You can add chana dal , cashews as well while frying for more better taste.