Sandwich Style Pan Dosa
Foodies, in our previous post you have learned how to prepare Chilli Cheese Omelette Pan Dosa. Today, we are introducing to you with somewhat similar recipe named Sandwich Style Pan Dosa. This recipe is again for those taste buds who are bored of eating the routine every morning.
For this, we are using Dosa Batter, Cheese slices, Beat eggs, coriander leaves same as we used in Chilli Cheese Omelette Pan Dosa. You can use ghee at the place of oil to give a desi taste. This recipe is basically influenced by the one of the South Indian breakfast recipe, i.e., DOSA. You will find the different types of dosa where ever you go in the market but have you ever tried cooking the same at home. We know making dosa round is a task, so to make you pro in cooking we are bringing this recipe so that your taste bud will feel the taste of real food.
If you are not able to make dosa batter at home then you can get the Dosa Breakfast Mix in market.
So, shall we start with the recipe, here we go! Check it out!!!!
Special Equipment used is Egg Non Sticky Pan to make the Chilli Cheese Omelette Pan Dosa round in shape and to come out as a Pan-Cake.
Complete Sandwich Style Pan Dosa Recipe
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- Dosa Batter
- 1 Cheese Slice
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- Coriander (chopped)
- Salt (As per taste)
- Red chilli Powder
- Oil (To grease the pan)
- Grease the pan with oil and heat it properly.
- Pour the dosa batter spreading in even layer, above that place cheese slice, after this add beat eggs over the cheese filling then sprinkle salt, red chilli powder and chopped coriander leaver and reduce heat to medium and lastly the another layer of dosa batter to give the sandwich looks to the recipe
- Let it cook until mixture are mostly set and edges are browned.
- Once the one side is cooked turn it and let the other side also get cooked.
- Remove it from the pan with the help of the dish. And your Sandwich Style Pan Dosa is ready to be served.