Tomato Bath Recipe
Healthy and flavored sooji / rava recipe prepared mainly with Bombay rava and tomato and Indian spices. It is an ideal one pot meal recipe which can also be served for breakfast. Generally, it is served without any side dish but tastes amazing when served with choice of chutney.
Complete Tomato Recipe
A restaurant-style south Indian one-pot breakfast Tomato bath recipe that tastes delicious, full of flavors and is healthy too.
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- Ginger(chopped) - 1 inch piece.
- Onion (medium size, slices or chopped) - 1 number.
- Green chilly (chopped) - 3 numbers.
- Nuts - 5 grams.
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Mustard seeds - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Tomatoes(choped) - 2 cups.
- Water - 3 cups.
- Rava (semolina) - 1 cup.
- Curry leaves - 2 springs.
- Salt - to taste.
- Turmeric powder - 1 pinch.
- Lime juice - 1 tablespoon.
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon.
- Heat ghee in a pan and then add mustard seeds along with add cumin seeds, nuts, cook these nuts gets golden in color.
- Your second step will be add chopped green chilly, chopped onions, chopped ginger, curry leaves, turmeric powder, salt. Mix them all well for about 3-4 mins.
- Then add tomatoes and stir all well. Let tomatoes become bit soft and then add Red Chilli powder.
- Give a fine mix and then add water, when it comes to boil squeeze lime juice.
- Now add semolina(Sooji/ Rava) (dry roast them) mix this well put the lid on let it cook for 3 minutes, switch off the flame, let it rest for 3 minutes then serve it.