Easy Homemade Brownie Recipe
Homemade Easy Brownie Recipe is far better than you eat outside, this is according to me, as I love to bake! This brownie is so rich in taste and fudgy and easy to bake without any pain, I know you all will love it! Apart from it is my midnight brownie craving recipe.
Complete Brownies Recipe
Yields 20 servings
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 26g Chewy Fudge Brownies Mix Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil(Vegetable Oil)
- Preheat the oven to 350F, if you are using metal pan and if you goes with dark or coated pan heat it to 325F.
- Take a bowl, empty the brownie mix, eggs, water, oil and stir util well blended.
- Spread it over the greased pan and bake immediately. Note that, if you are using 13*9 inch of pan then bake it for 20-23 mins, if 9*9 inch of pan then 27-30 mins and if 8*8 inch of pan then for 31-35 ins.
- You hot chewy fudge brownie is ready to be serve.
Cool the pan a little bit on wire rack before you cut and serve.