Treat Mom to a little home cooking skills of your own with this dessert
So what if mom is being bit annoying but she is kind of awesome. Celebrate this Mother’s day with well deserved dessert and sweeten up her day! Try out our very simple Mother’s Day Dessert Recipe. This recipe is prepared keeping kids in mind, so that they can give surprise to there beautiful MOM on Mother’s Day. So, kids are you ready?
Here we go!!!!
Complete Mother’s Day Surprise Recipe
5 minTotal Time
- Banana slices (3-4)
- Kiwi Slices (3-4)
- Hershey's Syrup
- Ice Cream
- Papdi - Flat Crisps
- Toothpick for balancing(Optional)
- Firstly to start with, we will start from the bottom. So at the bottom we have kept a crispy Papadi. You will get this at any Chaat stall. Get that and place as the base of your dessert.
- Next layer comes Kiwi slice, then third will be banana slice, then again Kiwi, then banana and lastly again Kiwi slice. This will looks like a mountain but don't get afraid it looks awesome and surely your mother like your effort.
- After making the stack, keep the small scoop of icecream and lastly pour some syrup from the top.
- Here we go! your dessert is ready to be served. Yoooohooooooo! Enjoy
Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Hope you like the surprise! Moms, it’s your day, Enjoy!