Strawberry 🍓 fruit for the heart
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract(optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Take a mixing bowl and add the sliced strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract and stir till the time it combines well. Keep it aside to macerate for minimum 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- next is take a large mixer, put the strawberries, ice cream, and milk. Blend till it gets smooth. Pour into ice cream parlor glasses and Serve immediately.
Are you preparing this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so click a pic and tag countrybhojan on Instagram with the hashtag #Countrybhojan and please give a star rating below ★.
Do you have an interesting blog or recipe or food hub to share? Please write to us at email@example.com. To stay updated with more posts, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. And for the recipe video do subscribe to our YouTube Channel Country Bhojan.