5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract(optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Take a mixing bowl and add the sliced strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract and stir till the time it combines well. Keep it aside to macerate for minimum 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- next is take a large mixer, put the strawberries, ice cream, and milk. Blend till it gets smooth. Pour into ice cream parlor glasses and Serve immediately.