Watermelon Juice Recipe
Summer is showing its color. Sweat, dehydration, fainting is on boom these days. To overcome with this, we present Watermelon Juice. Super quick and delicious drink that goes well on any day any time.
The best part is you can even make ice pops with this drink as a snack for kids. To do an experiment with try lemon soda in place of water for different taste. This recipe didn’t contain SUGAR, inspite of sugar we have added HONEY. This means it is super healthy and anyone can have this. All you need to do is to follow the below simple steps and share your reviews with us.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 cups chopped and seedless watermelon
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper (optional)
- Mint for garnishing (optional)
- Add watermelon cubes, ice, honey, and black pepper in a blender. Blend until smooth. Garnish with mint.
- Serve chilled. Stir well before serving.