World Chocolate Day
July 7: Everyone Celebrates World Chocolate 🍫 Day
July 7th of each year is celebrated as the Chocolate Day. This day is only for the chocolate lovers, no matters what the kind is but it’s just meant for them.
Chocolate is very popular all over the world specially among-st kids. It was first introduced in Europe on July 7, 1550.
Like other eatables, chocolate too comes in different flavors which includes milk, white and dark chocolate. As per research, eating dark chocolate every day is good for you and your health than eating vegetables. Isn’t it interesting!
How it is Celebrated?
Enjoy your favorite chocolate today. Post photos on social media using #WorldChocolateDay.
Do You Know?
Do you know some interesting things about Chocolate that your eat almost daily, If not then I will take you through it:
- Approximately 400 cacao beans are used to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
- The World’s Largest Chocolate Bar Weighed 5,792 kg. WOW!
- This one is my favorite, Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
- During the Revolutionary War, soldiers were sometimes paid in chocolate.
- Once Chocolate was used as the currency.
- White chocolate isn’t a chocolate, hope you probably already knew that.
Are you celebrating this day? I would LOVE to see your creations so click a pic and tag countrybhojan on Instagram with the hashtag #Countrybhojan and please give a star rating below ★.
Do you have an interesting blog or recipe or food hub to share? Please write to us at email@example.com. To stay updated with more posts, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. And for the recipe video do subscribe to our YouTube Channel Country Bhojan.