No more Garam Masala Purchasing from Market
An easy way to make garam masala at home which give finger licking taste to your curries.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- Coriander seed (Dhaniya) - 200g
- Cumin Seed (Jeera)- 100g
- Black pepper(Kali Mirch)- 20g
- Cloves(Laung)- 20g
- Black cardamom(Badi elaichi)- 10-12 piece
- Cardamom(elaichi)- 10-12 piece
- Fenugreek (Meethi Seeds)- 20g
- Fennel(Sof)- 20g
- Black Mustard Seeds(Rai)- 20g
- Bay Leaf- 5-6
- Carom Seed(Ajwain)- 20g
- Take a pan and roast all the above ingredients for 5-10 mins.
- Once all the ingredients are roasted keep it aside for cool down.
- Then, take a blender jar and add the above roasted ingredients and blend it till it become smooth powder.