Chicken Tikka Recipe
Authentic Indian Non Veg Dish: Chicken Tikka.
India’s one of the most authentic dish Chicken Tikka is an easy-to-cook dish in which chicken chunks, onions and bell peppers are marinated in the special spices and then grilled on skewers. The word “tikka” means bits, pieces in India. Basically, chicken tikka is cooked in a clay oven which is also known as tandoor, cooking in tandoor gives the recipe the different taste. Since we don’t have a tandoor, so using oven is a good alternative. This dish is served on a heated plate with onions.
Find Complete Chicken Tikka Recipe
Yields 2 - 3 serves
India's one of the most authentic dish Chicken Tikka is an easy-to-cook dish in which chicken chunks, onions and bell peppers are marinated in special spices and then grilled on skewers.The word tikka means bits, pieces in Indian. Basically, chicken tikka is cooked in a clay oven which is also known as tandoor, cooking in tandoor gives the recipe the different taste. Since we don't have a tandoor, so using oven is a good alternative.
50 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hr, 30 Total Time
- 250 grams- Boneless Chicken
- 1 tb - Salt
- 2 tb - Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tb - Coriander Powder
- 1 tb - Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tb - Chicken Masala
- 1 tb - Garam Masala
- 1/2 tb - Haldi
- half Lemon
- 2 tb - Curd
- Bell Pepper(Your Choice)
- 1 big - Onion
- Bamboo Skewers
- Take an empty bowl. Add boneless chicken, salt according to taste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, chicken masala, garam masala, haldi, squeeze half lemon, curd, bell pepper and oil.
- Mix all of them properly and allow to marinate for 30 mins.
- After this take bamboo skewers, thread the chicken, onion and bell pepper onto skewers and keep ready.
- Preheat your oven to medium-high.
- Take the oven try, spread oil onto it properly and place skewers onto the tray and keep in the oven for 30-40 mins at 450 F.
- After 30-40 mins your Chicken Tikka is ready to be served.
Watch Now How To Chicken Tikka At Home
Are you preparing this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so click a pic and tag countrybhojan on Instagram with the hashtag #Countrybhojan and please give a star rating below ★.
Do you have an interesting blog or recipe or food hub to share? Please write to us at email@example.com. To stay updated with more posts, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. And for the recipe video do subscribe to our YouTube Channel Country Bhojan.