Kakarkai Pulsu Recipe
As we all know the bitter gourd is bitter in taste, but the recipe which we are introducing is not bitter at-all bitter in taste. For this recipe we had used tamarind paste, kari leaves, salt, chilli powder and jaggery. Best for journey and is good till 2 days after cooking.
Serves 4 Person
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- Bitter Gourd - 250grms
- Onion - 1 (middle size)
- Tomato - 1
- Green chilli - 3 chopped
- Kari Leaves - 10 leaves aprox.
- Salt as per taste
- Red Michi - 2 tbsp
- Jaggery powder - 3 tbsp / 30 grms
- Jeera, Mustard seeds
- Tamarind Paste - 1 tbsp
- Take the pan add oil, Jeera, Mustard seeds, Kari leaves, green chilli and onion. Fry till light brown color.
- Add tomatoes, salt, haldi, red mirchi, mix it all and fry it for 2-3 mins. Now add Bitter gourd, mix it well and leave it for 10 mins.
- Now add jaggery, tamarind paste and water(100 ml aprox) and mix the curry well and leave it till the time oil starts coming from the curry.
- Once the oils starts coming Off the stove.
- Kakarkai Pulusu is ready to be served.