Lachha Paratha Recipe | Homemade Lachha Paratha
Lachha Paratha is one of the popular paratha recipe prepared with ease. There are basically many ways of prepare lachha parantha but the one which we are showing is the easy one.
50 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- Aata flour
- Maida Flour
- Salt(as per taste)
- Water (to knead)
- Milk(to knead)
- Dry Maida Flour
- Oil as required
- Firstly, take a large mixing bowl, take maida, wheat flour, salt , ajwan crumble well with your hands,
- now add milk and water and start to knead to smooth and soft dough. Cover with moist cloth and rest it for 30 minutes.
- Next step is take a large sized ball dough, roll and flatten it also dust with some maida flour.
- Now, roll it into a very thin circle as of chapathi. Grease the chapathi with oil and sprinkle maida flour over it.
- Next step is to start creating pleats by folding with the help of fingers.Once it is done, stretch the pleated dough.
- Begin to roll the pleated dough (as instructed in image below).
- Take the rolled ball and dust with some maida flour and again start rolling it to a thin circle.
- Take chapathi tawa/pan and place the rolled paratha on it.
- After 1 min flip off and cook the other side as well.
- once the golden brown spots start appearing grease with oil properly. Flip and roast both sides.
- Lastly, crush the paratha to form layers.
- Serve roti immediately with curry of your choice and green chutney.