Leftover Rice Recipe: Lemon Rice
How to reuse the night leftover rice for kids tiffin or to donate, let’s know today.
Every mother has a problem with leftover food. As usually, we Indians treat food as the most important from all. Throwing food is not good in our society as there are a lot many people out there at the pavement who don’t get even single time food to eat. So, instead of throwing the leftover rice use the same for filling the empty stomach of hungry kids. Let us get started with the recipe.
- Leftover Rice
- Lemon- 1
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric 1/4 tbsp
- Kadi Patta 10-12
- Rai/Mustard Seeds
- Red Dry Chilli 2-3
- Green Chilli – 4
- Peanuts – 1/2 cup
Complete Recipe Instructions
- Take the leftover rice in a bowl and add salt as required. Mix it well with your hands or with a spoon. Remember to wash your hands before cooking.
- Now add lemon juice which you will squeeze from the lemon to give the lemon flavor.
- Now take a pan and add oil and let it get heat. Once the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, Kari leaves, Turmeric, dry red chilli, green chilli which is been sliced from the middle and peanuts. I have added turmeric 1/4 tbsp as per the rice quantity.
- Once peanuts start changing color off the stove.
- Now add the above in the rice and mix it well again. Your leftover rice recipe is ready to be served.
You can lot any recipes with the leftover rice. We will keep you updated on the same.
This recipe is very easy to prepare. If you are finding difficulty or the dish didn’t come as expected please let us know we will explain to you in a more easier way.
Do you have an interesting blog or recipe or food hub to share? Please write to us at email@example.com. To stay updated with more posts, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. And doe the recipe video do subscribe to our YouTube Channel Country Bhojan.