Mattar Pulao Recipe
Looking for something quick and yet delicious to make? Matar Pulao is a quick meal option that is not only nutritious but also takes care of your carb cravings.
How to make Matar Pulao in cooker?
Make matar pulao in a cooker is a very easy process, follow the steps as below. In just 2 whistles on high heat the recipe is cooked.
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3-4 Cloves
- 2 Black Cardamom
- 5-6 Black Peppercorns
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 cups Long Grain Basmati Rice
- 1 cup Peas Boiled until soft
- Take a cooker and add 1-2 tbsp of Ghee to it. Remember cooking the pulao with ghee gives a very awesome taste. Don't add oil, use ghee only.
- Add cumin seeds and fry for a few seconds till it become brown in color.
- Now add crushed cloves, black cardamom and black peppercorns and add these three in the hot pan containing ghee.
- Add soaked rice along with salt(as per taste), peas and 4 cups of water in the cooker.
- Cover the cooker with lid and let the cooker for 2 whistles on medium flame.
- Once rice is cooked, remove the cooker from stove , open the lid and let the pulao rest for 5 minutes. Fluff the rice with a fork. Serve hot hot rice with Raita or Curry.
Are you preparing this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so click a pic and tag countrybhojan on Instagram with the hashtag #Countrybhojan and please give a star rating below ★.
Do you have an interesting blog or recipe or food hub to share? Please write to us at email@example.com. To stay updated with more posts, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. And for the recipe video do subscribe to our YouTube Channel Country Bhojan.