Old Traditional Style Pachi Pulusu Recipe
Old Traditional Style Pachi Pulusu Recipe is been prepared in less than 2 mins. This is the easiest and quick recipe you can prepare for your surprise visitors. It is also a different way of creating rasam. For this recipe, you don’t need to cook anything, rather prepared directly with tamarind paste, chopped onion, water, jaggery, and salt. You can use raw mango also at the place of Tamarind.
Let’s have a look o complete recipe.
1 minPrep Time
1 minCook Time
2 minTotal Time
- Chopped Onions(as per your requirement)
- Raw Salt
- Tamarind paste
- Roasted Dry Red Mirchi
- Take a bowl/ pan, add roasted dry mirchi and mash it properly with salt.
- Next add tamarind paste to it and sufficient amount of water. Mix the same properly without any tamarind lumps into it.
- Now add jaggery and again mix them all
- Lastly add chopped onions to it. Mix it finely and your pachi pulusu is ready to be served with cooking.