Air Fried Potato Snacks Recipe
No Oil No Special Cooking Just Air Fry
This recipe doesn’t require much Oil or you can say no oil either Special Cooking Just Air Fry it and enjoy it with hot masala chai. Wow! this sounds interesting especially for those who have set their new year goal to reduce weight.
Read more: How to set new year Goal
Every year on special occasions we eat lots of yummy yummy food but are they all healthy, are they all good for your health did you asked this question to yourself. Keeping this perspective in mind today we bought a very easy recipe for you with doesn’t require deep oil frying. Before starting with the recipe steps lets first talk about the advantages of air fryer:
Advantages of Air Fried Food
- Low Fat
- Low Calories
- Air fryer cooks the ingredients from all angles- with no oil.
Let us have a look at the recipe.
15 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
27 minTotal Time
- 2 medium size Potatoes - Small Cubes
- 1 medium size onion
- Besan / chickpea flour 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli powder
- Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash the onion and potatoes thoroughly and cut them in cubes and store them in a bowl.
- Now, wrap them in a tissue paper and let them dry.
- Once they are dry take potatoes and add 2 tbsp of chickpea flour, salt as per taste, red chili powder, olive oil and little water and mix them all properly either with hand or with spoon. Remember, it should not be much liquid it should be dry types only.
- Now switch on the air fryer and add the above mixed potatoes and onions and set the time to 12 mins at 400F.
- After 12 mins your potatoes are cooked properly now add chaat masala to give a tangy taste to it.
This recipe is very easy to prepare. If you are finding difficulty or the dish didn’t came as expected please let us know we will explain you in more easier way.
Do you have an interesting blog or recipe or food hub to share? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay updated with more posts, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. And doe the recipe video do subscribe our YouTube Channel Country Bhojan.