Aloo Fries / French Fries Recipe
Every time when you go for outing, the most common thing that you order is French Fries and after eating you think, how they made this so crispy and awesome. Keeping these thing in mind Country Bhojan presents the Crispy French Fries Recipe. You will not believe that it is very easy to cook and superb in taste. It is just a 20-25 mins recipe. If you want extra crispness then you can fry t he fries twice. The first frying should be done at a lower temperature, which softens the potatoes and the second frying’s crispness.”
Fantastic part starter as well as best all time tea snacks.
Complete Homemade French Fries Recipe
Serves 6 Servings
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 1/2 pounds of potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Oil for frying
- Chaat Masala (OPTIONAL)
- Slice potatoes into French fries style.
- Take a bowl, add all-purpose flour, regular salt and paprika and stir all of them in enough water so that the mixture can be drizzled from a spoon.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Once the oil is ready, dip potato slices into the above mentioned batter one at a time, and place in the oil. Note that, they should not touch in the beginning.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels. Your McDonald style french fries are ready to be served.
- You can sprinkle chaat masala on the top before serving.
- You can fry the fries twice. The first frying in done at a lower temperature, which softens the potatoes and the second frying is for crispness.(OPTIONAL)
You can place the sliced potatoes into cold water so it won't turn brown till the time it is ready to fry.
Remember, the fries must be placed into the skillet one at a time, or they will clump together.
You can fry the fries twice. The first frying in done at a lower temperature, which softens the potato and the second frying is for crispness.