Bhang Pakora | Holi Special
In India, every festival is celebrated are a lot more than just rituals and customs rather it is yet another reason to celebrate love and happiness in relationships. Same way, Holi is around the corner and this calls for a celebration. Somehow Indian festivals are incomplete without yum food and drinks and this is how, Holi is incomplete without Bhang, there are various recipes which can be made with this magical ingredient and one such recipe is Bhang Pakora. This easy-to-make homemade snack recipe can be prepared using some frequently available ingredients for example gram flour, vegetables and bhang powder. This dish is also made for nice tea time, also a perfect party recipe.
So, lets have a look to the easy-to-make recipe:
An easy-to-make holi snack recipe which can be prepared using some easily available ingredients like besan, vegetables and bhang powder.
25 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 1/2 cup besan
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 3 Onion (Sliced)
- 2 cup oil
- Salt (As per taste)
- 1 - 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon bhang seed powder
- 4 potato (pealed and chopped)
- Take a big bowl and add besan, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, mango powder, bhang powder and water. Make a smooth batter of dropping consistency and then add some chopped onions and potatoes. Mix it well and keep it aside for some rest.
- Then take a pan and pour the oil and heat it up.
- Once the oil is hot, use the spoon to make the Pakoras, drop the batter in the hot oil for shallow fry. Fry it till it turns golden brown in color.
- Now, take a nice serving plate and drain out all the excess oil from the Pakoras. Plate it with some onion rings, mint chutney.
Always, fry the pakoras on medium flame.