Maggie Tikki Recipe
Pakoras with all our favorite Maggie
You guys have heard about 2 min maggie noodles, but today we have made an unique snack recipe prepared from the popular 2 minutes maggie noodles binned with boiled and mashed potatoes and some Indian Spices. It is an awesome party starter, loved by both kids and adults which can also be served in kids tiffin box as well. Though, it is extremely simple without much complications, yet we would like to share few tips for maggie tikki recipe.
- Cook maggie noodles on the dry side with less moisture and straining it completely, otherwise, you may not be able to shape the tikki dough to a round flattered shape. Also, it may crumble and absorb more oil while frying.
- The same recipe can also be prepared with ready to eat noodles, but you need to add garam masala and coriander powder to it, for good taste.
Suggested Recipe :
Complete Maggie Tikki Recipe
Serves 5 Servings
You guys have heard about 2 min maggie noodles, but today we have made an unique snack recipe prepared from the popular 2 minutes maggi noodles binned with boiled and mashed potatoes and some Indian Spices. It is an awesome party starter, loved by both kids and adults which can also be served in kids tiffin box as well.
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 pack maggie noodles or any noodles
- 2 medium potato boiled & mashed
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp green chilli Chopped
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp aamchur
- ½ garam masala
- salt to taste
- 1 pack maggie masala
- 2 tbsp maida
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Take a bowl , add in boiled and mashed potato, coriander leaves, green chilli, chilli powder, aamchur, salt to taste, maggie masala, garam masala, maida and corn flour. Mash and mix them all together, make sure everything is combined well.
- Now add in boiled noodles. Mix them again all well without mashing noodles.
- Once everything is mixed well, prepare a small ball sized patties greasing your hand with oil.
- Now deep fry in hot oil, fry the same on medium flame, stirring occasionally till it turns golden brown.
Do you have an interesting blog or recipe or food hub to share? Please write to us at email@example.com. To stay updated with more posts, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. And for the recipe video do subscribe to our YouTube Channel Country Bhojan.