Avocado Shake For Your Lil Buddy
Avocados, as we all know that they are high in nutrients and packed with good fat which is required for baby physical and brain development. You can say that, its the best weight gaining food for kids hence it’s often called nature’s perfect food. In India, it’s known with the name of ‘Butter Fruit ‘.
This milkshake is one of the best ways to make your kid eat avocados. Some kids don’t like the taste of avocado as it has no flavor. But, as your kid is still in the phase of discovering the taste, try to give him/her the blind shake(no sugar).
When to introduce Avocados for Infants:
Avocados are one of the best first food for babies because of its texture. Hence it can be given from 6 months till you wish. When you introduce Avocado for the first time, you can offer ripe mashed avocados or as a puree. No need to cook avocados as they are not really meant for cooking.
Complete Recipe For our Lil Buddies
Best fruit shake for infants brain development.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup milk (I choose organic milk. You can use breastmilk or formula milk as well)
- Avocado - 1 medium size (riped)
- Wash the avocados in running water. Cut the avocado vertically into two pieces.(Check Images for the same)
- Remove the big seed in the center part and just scoop out the inner part using a spoon. Collect them in a bowl.
- Discard/throw the outer layers and the seed.
- Then take the scooped avocado in a juicer/blender and grind it to a smooth paste. Then add milk to it. Blend everything till smooth paste.
Did you make this recipe?