Carrot Khichdi Recipe
Carrot Khichdi Recipe for Infants & Toddlers
Everyday, it is a task for mothers what to cook for there little angels which will help them for good growth. To solve this problem we bring to you a variety of dishes recipes. Amongst all the simplest one is Khichdi. Now, you will wonder what is special in Khichdi. Well, your thought is correct, it is not so special until we will add veggies to it. So, today we have added CARROT to KHICHDI, you can add other vegetables as well such as Spinach, Potato, Bottle Gourd, etc which is very good for kids’ digestion.
How much quantity you can give:
- 6 Months Kid – 1 tbsp – give the paste food, so grind it before giving so that it will be easy for your kid to eat or to swallow it.
- 7 Months Kid – 2-3 tbsp – 2 times a day – give the paste food, so grind it before giving so that it will be easy for your kid to eat or to swallow it.
- 8 Months Kid – 4-5 tbsp – 2 times a day – give the paste food, so grind it before giving so that it will be easy for your kid to eat or to swallow it.
- 9 Months Kid – 5-6 tbsp – 2 times a day – try to give rough grinded/ less pasty food.
- 10 Months Kid – 5-6 tbsp – 2-3 times a day (if your baby likes it give him/her 3 times) – try to give as it is. Means without grinding.
- 11 Months Kid – Increase the quantity as per his/her need.
- 1 year Kid – As per kid requirement
Being a mother, it is very important for us to give complete nutrients to our kid. Don’t stick to one dish, keep on changing the food/ meal every 3 days.
Always, remember this 3 days formula, this will help you and your baby to understand the different tastes of the dishes. Also, mommies, don’t go with a packed meal/food. try to cook fresh food for your kids. The reason behind this is packed food is firstly not fresh, secondly, it is not natural/ original.
It’s your kid not the packed food kid so cook fresh for your buddies.
In the next videos, we will come up with more dishes like this till then keep visiting our website and your views are always important for us so keep commenting.
Moong and Maasor dal Mix – 1 tbsp
Rice – 1tbsp
Baby carrots – 2-3
Salt – A pinch
Turmeric – A pinch
Water – For boiling